(In me most cockney british accent)
I normally cop right excited wen I go frough the bloody weekly Oliver! Oi! photos, but this week I'm bloody well a wee more excited than normal. It's because it's now possible ter get Oliver! tickets at a cheap price. Struth!
I normally cop right excited wen I go frough the bloody weekly Oliver! Oi! photos, but this week I'm bloody well a wee more excited than normal. It's because it's now possible ter get Oliver! tickets at a cheap price. Struth!
All yer need ter do is contact the Oliver blokes direct on their dog and bone 0435 486 961. Have extra fun by bringing in seven or more muckers and Chas'n'Dave an 'eap of brass wen yer buy in bulk! Right!
In true Artful Dodger style, right, ffese ticket prices are a nick wen yer go direct! Blimey! Oh sumfink before I forget, right, check out these photos before I cop nicked! Honest guv!
(In English)
I normally get very excited when I go through the weekly Oliver! photos, but this week I'm a little more excited than normal. It's because it's now possible to get Oliver! tickets at a cheap price.
All you need to do is contact the Oliver people direct on their phone 0435 486 961. Have extra fun by bringing in seven or more friends and save a heap of money when you buy in bulk!
In true Artful Dodger style, these ticket prices are a steal when you go direct!
Oh something before I forget, check out these photos before I get arrested!

Oi - you can view all the photos taken at the rehearsals here on FlickR!!
Translate anything into British Cockney with the The Dialectizer
In true Artful Dodger style, right, ffese ticket prices are a nick wen yer go direct! Blimey! Oh sumfink before I forget, right, check out these photos before I cop nicked! Honest guv!
(In English)
I normally get very excited when I go through the weekly Oliver! photos, but this week I'm a little more excited than normal. It's because it's now possible to get Oliver! tickets at a cheap price.
All you need to do is contact the Oliver people direct on their phone 0435 486 961. Have extra fun by bringing in seven or more friends and save a heap of money when you buy in bulk!
In true Artful Dodger style, these ticket prices are a steal when you go direct!
Oh something before I forget, check out these photos before I get arrested!
Oi - you can view all the photos taken at the rehearsals here on FlickR!!
Translate anything into British Cockney with the The Dialectizer
No comments:
Post a Comment